The engagement crisis
Employee engagement stands at an all-time low of 21%. That comes with a price: Disengaged workers cost organizations 18% of their annual salary.* It’s a clear sign employee needs are changing.
Whether it’s onboarding, training or even the way they get paid, every interaction an employee has at work is an opportunity for engagement. Are you providing a place where employees actually want to work?
Our free toolkit shows you how! It’s loaded with resources on how to understand employees’ expectations, enhance workforce well-being and use HR tech to maximize engagement for higher profits.
Enhance your engagement strategy
There’s no one approach to raising engagement. That’s why our free toolkit covers a variety of topics, including:
- what motivates and inspires employees to stay long term
- how employees are — and aren’t — using self-service HR tech
- tips to optimize, enhance and correct engagement strategies for any business
- how to efficiently gather feedback, ask questions and assess responses
- how to recognize and reward performance fairly and meaningfully