A well-designed survey can help an organization understand its employees’ true needs and provide direction for driving actionable change. Our checklist offers some helpful tips for designing, implementing and analyzing the results of your next employee survey.
7 Steps to Enhance the Employee Experience With Surveys
- Before creating a survey, consider the metrics to be measured, such as engagement or benefits satisfaction.
- Timing must be a consideration to ensure that respondents have the necessary time and focus to complete the survey.
- Anonymity and protection of employee information are key in soliciting useful responses.
- Reviewing initial survey goals is essential to analyzing results and assessing needs communicated by employees.
- As action plans are developed in response to survey results, steps must be clearly defined, and employees should be assured their feedback informed these action points.